- Core team has been investing together for approximately two decades
- Completed in excess of 80 investments
- Over $1 billion in assets under management
- Global, blue-chip investor base
- Focus on middle market private equity and mezzanine investments
- Typical investments are in the manufacturing, service or distribution sectors
- Focus on the US and Latin America
The Graycliff team has a long history of partnering with established management teams in growth companies with sustainable competitive advantages. Since 1991, the Graycliff Partners team, previously operating as part of HSBC Capital, has invested over $1 billion and completed in excess of 80 investments.
We invest across the United States and in Latin America and believe that the best returns are achieved through a partnership, where we provide a stable and solid platform from which to manage growth alongside strong, entrepreneurial management teams. We are committed to adding value to our portfolio by seeking out the best opportunities regardless of geography and putting together sensible, realistic deal structures that mitigate risk.